An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- Two Minute Self-Test for Western Culture Bewitchment.
- Ego is the Belief in Sorcery Vested in the Archetype of the Independent Self
- Fear and Loathing in Humboldt Saskatchewan
- The Concept of 'Production' is a Modern Western-Culture Disguise for 'Sorcery'
- THE PSYCHOSIS CALLED ‘WESTERN CULTURE’: A PRACTICAL ANTIDOTE
- Developing Awareness of the INVENTED REALITY of Western Culture
- Western Culture Breeds Psychosis: - How to Indemnify Oneself
- Western Culture 'Reality': ---A Belief in Sorcery
- Why Western culture language-based Invented Reality ‘appears to work’ and how its psychosis inducing influence is concealed.
- The psychosis-inducing Invented Reality of Western Society
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.