An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- Sensations Before Intellect
- How We WESTERN CULTURE ADHERENTS Self-Delude
- NONLOCALITY and the DOUBLE ERROR of NAMING and GRAMMAR
- A Review of my Philosphical Musings
- Recovering from Western Culture Visualizing Madness
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder via Nietzsche
- How TRUMP and BIDEN demonstrate BIPOLAR DISORDER
- The Foundational Role of BIPOLAR DISORDER in WESTERN CULTURE
- The U.S. Election and the Twilight of the Idols
- Bipartisan Politics or Bipolar Disorder?
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.