An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- Comments on Switching from Distribution to Invitation
- The World as 'all context, no content'
- Solstice: to celebrate as an ‘experience’ or as a calendar ‘event-in-itself’?
- Western Dysfunctional Belief in the ‘Existence’ of Material Objects/Organisms
- Worldviews and Words
- Rediscovering the Spiritual (4th) Dimension
- Sharing a non-dualist message with a dualist recipient
- What do National Political Leaders have in common with Terrorists?
- Western civilizational-dysfunction: How language distorts reality
- An open letter to members of ISIS, Al Qaida, the Taliban, and those wanting to join or to become local cells of violent action against the dominant world order.
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.