An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- EAST is EAST and WEST is WEST and never the twain shall meet:
- How FEELINGS Transcend INTELLECT in Delivering UNDERSTANDING
- Trump's Contribution to Exposing the Fallacy of Truth and Reason
- From Whence the Conservative - Liberal Polarization?
- Crazy For You: Western Culture’s Majority Vote Based ‘Reality’
- The Usurping of Transformation by Growth, Topology by Geometry
- Sorcery Versus Transformation
- How God Left the Earth and Got Up in the Sky
- The TRAP-DOOR Entries to Our WESTERN Flatspace Reality
- Topological Meditations
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.