An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- SUBSTITUTE REALITY and the PANDEMIC
- Western Culture's SUBSTITUTE REALITY that replaces TRANSFORMATION with GROWTH
- Living a life of productivity and purpose, … does that sound appealing to us?
- ZEN AND ‘A CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES’: A Modern physics lesson for us WESTERN CULTURE ADHERENTS
- The NONLOCALITY of TRANSFORMATION and the OCCULT DOUBLE-ERROR REDUCTION to LOCAL AUTHORSHIP in ‘space’ and ‘time’.
- Exploring the REALITY of “AUTHOR”
- REALITY IS NONLOCAL AND AUTHORLESS
- Understanding NONLOCALITY (Authorlessness)
- Navigating Between the EFFABLE and the INEFFABLE
- QAnon and Nietzsche
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.