An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- Connect the dots: Western Culture is a Crazy-Maker
- The Tools Run Away with the Workman, the Human with the Divine
- The Geometry/Topology of Taoism, Liberalism, and Fascism/Conservatism as Divides Society
- The Psychological Origin of the Political Divisions; Conservatives & Liberals
- Two Minute Self-Test for Western Culture Bewitchment.
- Ego is the Belief in Sorcery Vested in the Archetype of the Independent Self
- Fear and Loathing in Humboldt Saskatchewan
- The Concept of 'Production' is a Modern Western-Culture Disguise for 'Sorcery'
- THE PSYCHOSIS CALLED ‘WESTERN CULTURE’: A PRACTICAL ANTIDOTE
- Developing Awareness of the INVENTED REALITY of Western Culture
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.