An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- The psychosis-inducing Invented Reality of Western Society
- Western Culture Belief in the Binary of Life and Death is Psychosis Inducing.
- Recovery of Western Culture from the Problem of the Double Error
- Western Culture’s ‘Invented Reality’ – A Design for Dysfunction
- The Deception of 'The New Year'
- My Personal Foray Into Western Culture's 'Invented Reality'
- Understanding Psychosis in Western Culture Adherents
- PSI 23: Post Stroke Impressions No. 23
- PSI-22: Post-Stroke Impressions No. 22
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.