An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- A DEEPER EXPLORATION of EAST-is-EAST-and-WEST-is-WEST...
- The NAME as a "POUND OF FLESH"
- The DOUBLE ERROR and XYZ LIVES MATTER
- WESTERN Language-induced BIPOLAR DISORDER
- Surmounting the Delusion of Local Sourcing of Action/Development
- Restoring TRANSFORMATION to its Natural Primacy over GROWTH
- WESTERN Crazy-Making Inversion that puts EXPLICIT over IMPLICIT
- TRANSFORMATION, ... From LOCAL to NONLOCAL
- TRANSFORMATION “IS” THE WORLD.
- Our Western Culture’s Obsession with SORCERY
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.