An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- We ‘ARE’ Where we Were
- "REASON" is Driving us CrAzY!
- Western Culture’s GROWTH-based SUBSTITUTE REALITY
- FOOTNOTE TO: The Localizing of the Nonlocal: From TRANSFORMATION to GROWTH
- The Localizing of the Nonlocal: From TRANSFORMATION to GROWTH.
- The CHOICELESS AWARENESS§ and the DE-LIBERATE ASSERTION
- The WEST: The Confederacy of Localisers
- EAST is TRANSFORMATION and WEST is GROWTH and NEVER THE TWAIN SHALL MEET
- A TRILOGY of Philosophical Investigations
- In-Corp-Oration and Transformation
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.