An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- The conservative – liberal Bipolar Disorder
- There Ain’t No Cure for TRANSFORMATION, Apart from LOVE
- WESTERN CULTURE: Psychologically Hijacked by The DOUBLE ERROR
- The ROTTEN TOMATO model of REALITY
- The EXPLICIT and the IMPLICIT: vis a vis The WEST and the EAST
- WESTERN CULTURE’s OBSESSION with VISUAL OBJECTIFICATION
- 'EAST is EAST and WEST-is-WEST'; the IMPLICIT and EXPLICIT DIVIDE
- EASTERN NON-Attribution versus WESTERN Attribution
- A DEEPER EXPLORATION of EAST-is-EAST-and-WEST-is-WEST...
- The NAME as a "POUND OF FLESH"
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.