An inclusional worldview
Recent APNewsletter Posts
- DOES CLUSTERING PRODUCE CLUSTERS?
- WHOSE REALITY IS THE CORRECT REALITY, OR IS THERE ONE, ... AND HOW DO THE DIFFERENT REALITIES DIFFER?
- The WAVE-FIELD Nature of the World that WESTERN CULTURE has UP-ENDED.
- How WESTERN CULTURE LANGUAGE ARCHITECTURE obscures the WAVE-FIELD understanding of our sense-experience reality.
- INTRODUCTION to the SUBSEQENT ESSAY on WAVE-FIELD REALITY
- ACCEPTING THAT WE LIVE IN A WAVE-FIELD (ACCEPTING A QUANTUM LOGIC UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY).)
- Modern Physics and Royalty in the Era of King Charles III
- The PSYCHO-SOCIAL IMPACT of opting for QUANTUM LOGIC instead of BINARY LOGIC
- List of 8 BINARY LOGIC based BOGUS NOTIONS
- RE: The SUBSTITUTE REALITY WE WESTERN CULTURE ADHERENTS ARE ACCEPTING AND USING AS OUR OPERATIVE REALITY
Recent Ted's Blog Posts
- My Crossed-paradigm Communications Experience
- San Francisco: Can it be Simulated?
- Open Letter of Tribute to Brigette DePape ... with video
- On 'disliking' the cultural CUSTOM of celebrating birthdays
- Cosmology for Kids. Volume I, No. 1
- Discussions on 'The Economy of Thought' (Continued from distribution list)
- Checking Oneself on One's Understanding of 'Organization'
- What Went Wrong with the film ‘Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed’
- 'field' reduces nature-vs-nurture to one dynamic
- Impatience with ‘Our’ Western Society
Search APNewsletter Site
History/CreditsThe approach employed in the Aboriginal Physics Newsletter, to show the inversion in the manner of 'seeing', between the 'Enlightenment Physics view' and the 'Aboriginal Physics view' has been assisted in its development by the 'inclusionality' research circle and by ongoing dialogues in the 'inclusional-research forum' // Technical website support is by Susan Thomas.